Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

My fashion Inspirations

Hey,
Today I wanted to talk about my current fashion inspirations, women that I look to when I'm struggling to know what to wear.
Although I am interested in some high end fashion I get the majority of my ideas from women that I find I can relate to more such as bloggers and youtubers. In fact all of the ladies I will feature in this post are bloggers/youtubers, apart from one.



Firstly is Jess from the youtube channel 'SunBeamsJess'. With her style it's the edgy characteristics that I love. I really like a lot of the oversized pieces that she styles as they look so comfy yet also really fashionable and different to what anyone would wear or how they would style it. Not to mention the fact that I love every pair of sunglasses she owns. I adore Jess' hair as well, the image above however is quite old so it can't be seen here, but she rocks the super short and edgy Bob complimenting her style perfectly. I would also just like to add that she really inspires me to travel, just seeing all of the beautiful places she has visited in her vlogs makes me want to go and see as much of the world as possible.
Overall I would say Jess has the ultimate laid back cool and edgy vibe that I love incorporate into my summer style, she is my go to if I want a laid back day to day look in these summer months.


Secondly is the super cool Megan Ellaby of 'PagesByMegan' . I first saw Megan on Instagram when she was a stylist for ASOS and since she has had her Youtube channel I have fallen in love with her outfits. I have never seen someone rock statement pieces like Megan does, she just gets it right everytime pairing key feminine pieces with more tomboy vibes makes for an amazing look. To carry it all off Megan has the ultimate care free attitude to what she's wearing and lives by not caring what people think of what she's wearing as long as she loves it, a motto that I 100% agree with. In the image above is one of my favourite of her most recent looks as I feel all of the elements come together perfectly. The dress is super cute and girly but the sunglasses and jacket casual the whole outifit down in a perfect way. 10/10 for you Miss Ellaby.


Next up is the lovely Lizzy Hadfield from the blog and Youtube channel 'Shot From The Street'. To me Lizzy has the ultimate chic look pairing smart blazers with casual T-shirts, Girlfriend Jeans and Gucci loafers, her look could not be more of the moment and cool. I will usually look to Lizzy's Instagram for inspo on a day when I want to either look slightly smarter or just make a pair of jeans and a T look cool, her Instagram is basically just a hub of outfit posts just what you need for those days when you're lacking ideas. To add to this her weekly vlogs are brilliant, showing you how hard working and down to earth she is, I definitely get a lot of motivation from her as she puts 110% into her blog. Finally her film pictures (like the one above) are to die for! They look really vintage with loads of character, it makes me want to buy one right away!


  And last but not least is the super cool Jess Woodley most well known for being on the TV show 'Made In Chelsea'. I have watched MIC since day 1 and to be honest at first I was a huge fan of Jess' but as the show has gone on I really feel like she has come into her own both character wise and style wise. To me she is the ultimate Chelsea cool girl! Also she is ultimate hair goals, but I just don't know how she gets it to look so good. I love her laid back look, similar to SunBeamsJess, she pairs a lot of oversized T-shirts and Jumpers with classic Mom jeans which I feel is such a timeless look. She also rocks dungaree's on a daily basis which I love. The thing that I feel is really cool about Jess and her style is that she stands out against the rest of the MIC cast and how she doesn't care that others may she feel she looks scruffy, she rolls with it and looks bloody awesome if you ask me.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and seeing who my go to gals are for some serious fashion Inspo. I got all of these images from the girls instagrams!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment