Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Basic Summer Outfit


Hey,
I wanted to share a Fashion post as I have yet to do any on this blog, and Fashion is what I want the majority of content on here to be!
This is my basic summer outfit for a casual day out. I added the bright yellow bag and fish net socks to add something a bit more interesting to the whole look, although it's safe to say that underestimated how hot it was going to be on this day so I was quite hot! To cool the outfit down I would add some statement sandals so that the outfit still stands out but is a bit more weather appropriate.
I would also say that this outfit is very versatile and would work in autumn as a great back to school/college/uni look or even in the winter paired with a chunky knit and fluffy jacket. 









T-Shirt- £12.00 Topshop
Trousers- £25.99 Zara 
Converse- £45.00 Schuh
Fish Net Socks- £1.00 Primark
Bag- £20.00 TkMaxx
Nails- £1 Kiko

X

No comments:

Post a Comment