Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

Sunday Chill


Hey Guys,
So it's been a little while since my last post and I thought I would fill you in since we last spoke.

I am now back at college and have been for a couple of months, I'm in my second year and really enjoying it so far. At work I am just about to change roles which is really exciting for me as I will now be working within womens wear! I also have a couple of really exciting things coming up in the next couple of months that I will hopefully be documenting on here.

This weekend has been a really nice, chilled one for me and so I thought I would share with you what I wore today! This is an outfit I have found myself constantly reaching for at the minute now the weather has become chilly. It's a really comfortable wear and I feel that my new coat adds a trendier feel to an otherwise quite straight forward look, teamed with my white trainers to give a contrast against the black and grey. My kanken is also perfect for everyday use when I'm running errands.

Speak soon
X


No comments:

Post a Comment